Why playing sports in Catalonia?
- The weather: Catalonia enjoys a mild climate and average annual temperatures of 18-23ºC. This makes it possible to play sports throughout all the seasons of the year.
- The facilities: most Catalan sports infrastructures are prepared to host training stages, amateur, international and massive events.
- The surroundings: Catalonia’s unique geography offers athletes a variety of landscapes, featuring facilities by the sea, at the foot of the mountains, surrounded by forests and in the flatlands.
- The transportation network: thanks to its four international airports, Catalonia is very well connected to the main European capitals.
- The cuisine: Catalan cuisine is internationally recognized thanks to the collective efforts of restaurateurs and producers.
- The tourist options: Catalonia hosts a wide variety of artistic, festive and leisure events all year round. Among them are several unmissable events.
- The people: though you may only be in Catalonia as a tourist, the traditional politeness and friendliness of the Catalans will make you feel right at home.